Fundraising is an important support to our Parish and School Community. Opportunities to lend your personal support abound in a variety of avenues. You may contribute in any way that you choose, using your time, talent or treasure to assist us in “Building God’s Kingdom in Lakeport.” Here are some of our current and ongoing efforts.
- Bingo in the Parish Hall, 6962 Lakeshore Road, Lakeport – Every Monday Night, doors open at 5 pm, games begin at 7 p.m. New games and progressive jackpot…come join the fun!!!
- Scrip – Can be purchased at the school or after Masses on the weekend. If you wish to order on line, please visit www.shopwithscrip.com and use our enrollment code of 95F9L2L617513. If you have additional questions, please see the Scrip page.
- Box Tops for Education is sponsored by General Mills. Just cut off the pink “Box Tops for Education” labels on General Mills products and drop them in the boxes located at the entrances to church or the school office. For a list of products and product coupons click here. Last year our school earned over $500.00 from this wonderful program.
- Printer Cartridge Re-cycling – Dell, HP and Lexmark are the only printer cartridges recyclable / refillable and when we package and send them in, we earn money for our school! Drop off your used cartridges at the school office or give them to a school parent at Mass.
- Kroger Community Rewards – For registered customers, Kroger donates a portion of most sales to St. Edward School. Click here to register your Kroger card and enter our school code of 82510. There is no additional charge to you, this is Kroger’s way of giving back to the community.
Thank you for supporting St. Edward on-the-Lake Parish and School Community.