Fundraising is an important component to our school and parish community. Opportunities to lend your personal support abound in a variety of avenues, such as with your time, talents and financial assistance. You may contribute in any way(s) you choose.
Here are a few of our current and ongoing fundraising efforts that assist the school in raising funds through your everyday shopping experiences.
- Scrip – Can be purchased at the school or after Masses on the weekend. If you wish to order online, please visit shopwithscrip.com and use our enrollment code of 95F9L2L617513. If you have any additional questions, please see the Scrip page.
- Amazon Smiles – Follow our unique link, https://smile.amazon.com/ch/38-1622080 , to shop for your favorites and support St. Edward’s at the same time. You can earn 0.5% donated on eligible purchases.
- Kroger Community Rewards – For registered customers, Kroger donates a portion of most sales to St. Edward School. Follow the link to sign up or register your current Kroger rewards account. Enter our school code of 82510 to link your account. https://www.kroger.com/i/community/community-rewards
- Hungry Howie’s – On the third Tuesday of every month, Hungry Howie’s donates 20% of their sales from orders placed for St. Edward’s School back to us. This offer is valid at all Blue Water locations. Simply tell them you are supporting St. Edward on-the-Lake Catholic School by phone or online at https://www.hungryhowies.com/.
- Box Tops for Education – Shop for your favorite brands with the “Box Tops for Education” label. Download the Box Top’s app on your smart phone. Scan your receipt within 14 days on the app. Box Top’s identifies their products on your receipt and credits St. Edward’s School earnings account.